Even though it’s a bit late for a September top ten, gosh darn it, this playlist is swell as heck! Every song is filled with goosebumps, daydreams and a good cry or two. Beware of emotional catharsis! (just enjoy ‘em) Oh, they’re not in any order.
- Underlined Passages – Ruthenia
I’d like to meet Ruthenia.
- Tobin Sprout – Atom Eyes (sprite version)
Eternally in high rotation
- Lusterlit – Nothing
Comfort in nothing.
- Karla Kane – Don’t Hush, Darling
A lullaby. The lullaby.
- MIS+RESS – OBAFGKM
Driving home alone.
- SAL MINEO – Sharp Dressed Man
No nonsense biography.
- Elvis Costello – Girls Talk (alt. Version)
I don’t ask questions.
- Grant Hart – The Main (acoustic)
This is how I define Mr. Hart.
- Michael Cera w/ Sharon Van Etten – Best I Can
Playful, sweet and pure.
- Courtney Farren – Change Your Mind
I tear up remembering second chances that’ll never happen.